A do-everything sporting powerhouse, Hobie’s Mirage Outback is large enough to carry plenty of fishing tackle, camera gear or even a date night picnic, with exceptional hands-free maneuverability.
Built around the comfortable Vantage CT seat, the Outback is so stable you might be tempted to stand when you cast. Studded with thoughtful features such as molded-in rod holders, generous below deck storage options, and the smooth Twist and Stow rudder, the versatile Outback is ready for your outdoor adventure.
Available with the Mirage 180 Drive (with reverse) or the GT Drive (forward)
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12' 1" / 3.68 m
- Width: 33" / .84 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 81 lbs / 37 kg *
- Fully Rigged Weight: 99 lbs / 45 kg *
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- Vantage CT Seat
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Lowrance Ready
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket
- MirageDrive 180
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage