Perfect for pocket water, the cheerful Sport is still plenty of kayak, accommodating users of most heights. It offers every one of Hobie’s signal features, including one-of-a-kind Mirage pedal propulsion, the incredibly adjustable Vantage CT seat, and like all Hobie kayaks rotomolded from durable polyethylene, dual rod holders. This small kayak has a big heart that equally loves pleasure cruising and teasing bass in the sticks.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 9' 7" / 2.92 m
- Width: 29.5" / .75 m
- Capacity: 225 lbs / 102 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 53 lbs / 24.04 kg *
- Fully Rigged Weight: 66.3 lbs / 30.07 kg *
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- 6” and 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- Adjustable High-Back Padded Seat with Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Lowrance Ready
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage