We had so much testing the new Hobie Mirage Eclipse at it's launch in San Diego. Super Stable and using the MirageDrive® leg power, you achieve effortless speed. Fingertip steering controlls makes turning simple.
No need to do indoor fitness classes when you can enjoy being on the water and experience what the great outdoors provides. The board is lightweight and durable and full of thoughtful features such as gear tie-downs and a carefree kick-up rudder. The Mirage Eclipse takes standup to a whole new level.
The Mirage Eclipse 12.0 carries 125 kg and weighs under 22kg for car topping.
Test one with us on Andertson Inlet in July 2016.
- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 10' 6" / 3.2
- Length: 12' / 3.66 m
- Width: 33.5" / 0.85 m
- Width: 35" / 0.89 m
- Capacity: 225 lbs / 102 kg
- Capacity: 275 lbs / 125 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 43.2 lbs / 19.6 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 48 lbs / 21.7 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 54 lbs / 24.5 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 58.9 lbs / 26.7 kg
- Hull Construction: ACX – Advanced Composite Epoxy