With room for two, plenty of stability and the nimble, spot-on performance normally found on a single-seater, the Kona is the perfect two-person paddleboat. Thanks to its clever design, the Kona pairs a short waterline with the width normally found on bigger boats, giving you a stable ride and snappy, on-a-dime maneuverability. And if your partner unexpectedly bails out on your paddling plans, the Kona easily converts to a single seater, preserving your options.
- Length Overall: 11' 6" / 3.51 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs / 30 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 78 lbs / 35 kg
- Width w/ Amas Out: 34" / 0.86 m
- Height: 18" / 46 cm
- Capacity: 425 lbs / 193 kg
- Crew: 1-3
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Two Piece Paddles w/ on Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two 8” Twist & Stow Hatches w/Gear Bucket