Long, feature-filled, and designed to perform just right, the Oasis boasts quick acceleration and impressive cruising speeds, without sacrificing its capacity for hauling gear.
Three enclosed stowage areas, a generous on-deck cargo area that’s ready for an optional Hobie Livewell—plus molded rod holders—provide maximum flexibility when it comes to choosing adventures big and small. Whether it’s a long weekend of float casting with friends or camping with the family, the Oasis gets the job done in style and comfort.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 14' 6" / 4.42 m
- Width: 33" / .84 m
- Capacity: 550 lbs / 249 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 89 lbs / 40.37 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 114.6 lbs / 51.98 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- Dual Steering
- Sail Mount
- Three 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two Adjustable High-Back Padded Seats with Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two MirageDrives®
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage