Its innovative hull design allows you to confidently stand and cast, and its fishing-specific deck configuration accommodates six rods (two vertically; four horizontally) while allowing immediate access to tackle. Generous bow stowage swallows gear, and the Livewell-ready, Bungee-secured stern cargo area increases versatility. The Turbo Bluefins-equipped on the MirageDrive with Glide Technology enables efficient locomotion, and the adjustable Vantage ST Seat comfortably supports big adventures. Also includes a retractable tracking keel and H-Rail mounting system.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- 4 Horizontal Rod Holders
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Dual Steering
- Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Storage for Four Rods
- Large Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Livewell-Ready Cargo Area
- Lowrance Ready
- Lowrance® Ready; Optional Adapter Available for Other Fishfinder Models
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Retractable Rudder System
- Sail Mount
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Vantage Seating