Whether it’s a day of drift casting, dry flying, or exploring new saltwater haunts, the boat’s super-stable, standing-friendly, rotomolded polyethylene hull encourages all styles of fishing. The Pro Angler 14’s feature-laden deck packs the essentials—from an easy-to-reach center hatch, to the fully adjustable Vantage ST Seat, to stowage for multiple Plano® tackle boxes—for years of blissful fishing. Also includes a retractable tracking keel and H-Rail mounting system.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 8" / 4.17 m
- Width: 38" / .97 m
- Capacity: 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 121 lbs / 55kg *
- Fully Rigged Weight: 146 lbs / 66 kg *
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- 6 Horizontal Rod Holders
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch with Gear Bucket
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Dual Steering
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Storage for Six Rods
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance Ready
- Lowrance® Ready; Optional Adapter Available for Other Fishfinder Models
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee® Tie-Downs
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Retractable Rudder System
- Sail Mount
- Three Plano Tackle Boxes
- Vantage Seating