With the MirageDrive with Glide Technology powering the way, the “Revo 11” is a lightweight galloper that slides easily through wind and waves.
Ideal for small-to- midsize kayakers, or bigger kayakers out for an unencumbered cruise, the Revolution 11 allows you to adroitly stalk fish and confidently explore reefs. With generous belowdeck stowage, smart rigging on top (what’s a kayak trip without a cold drink right at hand?), and optional sailing kit, the Revolution 11 is ready to roam.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 11' 6" / 3.51 m
- Width: 29" / .74 m
- Capacity: 275 lbs / 125 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 57 lbs / 25.85 kg *
- Fully Rigged Weight: 70.3 lbs / 31.89 kg *
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- VANTAGE CT Seat
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handles
- MirageDrive 180
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage