A cruiser capable of taking on boisterous water, the Revolution 13 is a smooth, stable kayak that feels like one—one oozing go-all-day creature comforts such as the Vantage CT seat.
It is catchy too, with dual rod holders and plentiful tackle storage. If you crave a change of pace from hands-free MirageDrive motivation and pick up the paddle, the “Revo 13” still makes tracks. If this is a floating SUV, it’s one that loves a twisty, challenging track. The lightweight, rotomolded hull sings when under optional Sail kit power.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 5" / 4.09 m
- Width: 28.5" / .72 m
- Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 70.5 lbs / 32 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 88 lbs / 40 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- Vantage CT Seat
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Lowrance Ready
- MirageDrive 180
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage