The casting kayak has everything you need to fully unwind, sans unnecessary, distracting stuff. The Quest 11's clean, appendage-free underbody glides on the mere suggestion of water and its svelte hull weight and user-friendly handles make portaging a snap. While versatile enough to please and crowd, the Quest 11's angler-friendly pedigree includes covered bow stowage, molded rod holders and a crate system to a Hobie Livewell. The only unresolved questions are when and where.
- Length Overall: 11' 1" / 3.38 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 57 lbs / 25.9 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 62 lbs / 28.1kg
- Width: 29" / 0.74 m
- Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Fitted Hull Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, e.g. hatches, handles, rudder, hardware.
Fully Rigged Weight: includes all standard features that are permanently attached, plus all other standard features that are removable, e.g. MirageDrive, seat, paddles, gear bucket, water bottle, cassette plug, PA (removable liner), Islands (sail, amas, akas, daggerboard).
- Vantage CT Seat
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatch (patent pending) w/ Gear Bucket
- Accessory Tray
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handles